We invite you to contact the reception to arrange a visit: 609-505-600.
According to the Regulation of the Minister of Health of December 17, 2015. on medical and psychological examinations of persons applying for the issue of a gun permit or reporting to the register of pneumatic weapons and possessing a gun permit or registered pneumatic weapon, each person applying for a gun permit must undergo medical and psychological examinations.
The scope of tests includes:
- ECG – performed on the spot by a nurse.
- blood glucose level – the test should be done on an empty stomach.
- consultation of an ophthalmologist – visual acuity, color recognition, binocular vision, twilight vision as well as visual field are assessed. Patients applying for a gun permit are afraid of visiting an ophthalmologist due to eye defects. According to the Regulation, vision correction is acceptable, both spectacular and lenticular. The condition is good tolerance and adaptation for correction.
- Consultation of a psychiatrist – during the visit, the doctor conducts an interview with the patient and decides on the absence or existence of contraindications to work with the weapon.
- psychologist consultation – during the tests, the patient completes a complete set of required tests, which are then developed by the psychologist and discussed in detail with the patient during a later interview. After the visit, the psychologist gives the patient a psychological decision about the absence or existence of contraindications to work with weapons.
- consultation of the occupational physician – an authorized occupational physician examines the patient subjectively and objectively and analyzes the results of tests performed by specialists, on the basis of which he gives the patient a medical certificate on the absence or existence of contraindications to the use of weapons.
The patient has the right to appeal against the specialist’s decision. Then the Patient is directed to the examination from the appeal mode. The result of such examination is final and can not be appealed.